Together at DILE
We strive to provide customers with world-class service, so our focus is to hire team members who are at the top of their field. To attract the best, DILE Solutions provides exceptional benefits, medical insurance, option for dental and vision insurance, generous PTO and a highly competitive salary.
Our Core Values
Human Resources Manager
Atlanta, GA | Savannah, Georgia
As one of the fastest-growing logistics service companies, DILE is all about excellence, integrity, and teamwork. Our service is top-notch because we have developed a high- energy, team-driven mentality across the organization that is committed to servicing our customers, shippers and carriers alike, in an ever-evolving supply chain. We are looking for your expertise and knowledge to join our team!
The HR Manager will lead and direct all functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including recruitment, interview processes and hiring of new staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices. In this role, you are using a strategic mindset analyzing industry and employment data/trends to develop and implement solutions that focus on the attraction, retention, and development of our team members.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Working with the administrative team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource strategy, particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues that arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of performance shortfalls, policy violations, wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which will include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants; collaborates with all management and supervisory staff to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Manages all employee compensations and benefit programs, coordinates with various vendors to ensure benefits are successfully supporting employee needs and trains employees on how to utilize the programs for the maximum benefit of the employee and our client.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office Suite and HR related software.
- Strong accounting and accounting software knowledge.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- A minimum of two years of human resource management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Environment: Hybrid/remote
- Travel: Typically requires overnight travel 5%-10% of the time
- Affordable Healthcare
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time Off